Thursday, July 4, 2024

Awaken The Ghosts


“Looks like it’s #Awaken The Ghosts day.”


“Really?”


“That one has no shadow.”


“Nice party trick.”


“Look at that one. No reflection.”


“Why don’t you look at yours?”


“Oh my god! Why do I look so pale? Need a drink. How about you?”


“I am having your blood.”


#vss365


This is based on the ‘handshake joke’ we tried when juvenile.


Go to a person and say, “I’m an alien trying to learn your ways. Can I ask you questions?  You reply. Then ask me the same and I will reply. Ok? Let’s shake hands during that.”


Then, ask about name, age, food, etc. Finally, “How do you have sex?” 


When the earthling asks the same after explaining, the alien will point at the shaking hands and say, “Like this.”


Yeah, yeah, terribly juvenile but a good way to be kept at a distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment