Thursday, February 29, 2024

Water War of David & Goliath

 

i can smell the blood 

that will spill soon,


death is better than a slave's life

In a land so sick,


i might be sick of defeat

or I have lost my gods,


i won't let another's blood

raise a stink on my sword,


it's time to #swim to the sun

trying to be the moon...


#vss365




Dear #vss365 pals,

The situation is more or less the same. Yesterday (on the 9th day), they supplied about 1000L of water. Today, no water supply.

It is a caste-war in which this one-man army of David will lose to the forward community Goliath of the Vanchiyoor ward. 

1/2

That's the only type of war worth fighting, right?

I have decided to post general rants (about movies and such) without the hashtags that might put my post in your feed. That's just to release some mental pressure.

Hope to interact with you all soon. Dead or alive. 🤣

2/2

No comments:

Post a Comment