Monday, September 5, 2022

Biography of my wife aka Movie Quiz (Whose Line Was It Anyway?)

 

My wife is a movie buff.


When I proposed marriage to her, she said, "What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship..."


When she proposed marriage to me, "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse."


First night, she said, "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?"


Second night, "May the Force be with you."


Third night, "Say hi to my little fellow."


Fourth night, "Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape."


When she faked it, "Oh...Oh god...Ooo Oh God...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh God...Oh yeah right there Oh! Oh...Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Oh...Oh...Yes Yes Yes....Oh...Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Oh...Oh... Oh...Oh God Oh... Oh... Huh..."


When she did not, “Yippee-ki-yay...”


When I did not, "Rosebud."


When I walked into a room with my wife, mother and mother-in-law, she whistled The Good, The Bad and The Ugly final duel music.


When she delivered the first kid, "Here's looking at you, kid."


Second kid, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."


When we met my ex at a restaurant, she said, "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."


When she ordered, "I’ll have what she’s having."


When they went to powder their nose, she whispered to me, "I'm having an old friend for dinner."


When I protested, she said, "I'll be back."


When she returned alone, "I see dead people."


Back home, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."


That night, "You can't handle the truth."


Next morning, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."


#fiction


No comments:

Post a Comment